Yaizu 焼津 is a city located in central Shizuoka Prefecture, south of Tokyo, Japan. Yaizu is famous for its fishing port, a key provider of sashimi tuna to markets including the famous Tsukiji Market in Tokyo.
Yaizu No Maguro 焼津のまぐろ is Aixia's top seller in Japan, where savoury maguro comes directly from the port of Yaizu and straight to the factory, where delicious sasami (chicken tenderloin) is added. This gives cat owners the confidence in the food's freshness and premium quality which the Japanese have grown to trust!
Yaizu No Maguro 焼津のまぐろ comes with 8 heavenly toppings including crab sticks (kanikama), beef, whitebait (shirasu) & the famous Japanese rice (koshihikari).
Give your cats the wonderful taste of Yaizu No Maguro 焼津のまぐろ today!
Aixia Yaizu No Maguro Tuna & Chicken with Koshihikari Rice Canned Cat Food 70g
- Comes in a 70g sizeMade with savoury tuna from the Port of Yaizu
- Improves digestion & lowers faecal odour
- Extremely tasty for finicky cats
- Suitable for all life stages
- We delivery in 2 working days.
- Purchase above $60 to entitle to free door-to-door delivery
- Otherwise, delivery charge of $10